Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving

Sister Bradley and Sister Halgren are the Kirksville 2nd Ward Sister Missionaries. We love those guys.
This is Brian, Sarah, Smith and Taft McClure. They are some of the most amazing people we've met. Brian and Trevor are so alike I wonder if they were taught in the same classes in Heaven. Sarah and I are sure lucky to have such wonderful men.

This year we had the opportunity to share Thanksgiving with some dear friends. We had a wonderful meal and the company was even better. It has been so nice to be in Kirksville where we have so many great people who are going through the same thing that are willing to reach out and support one other. If we have to be away from family during this time in our journey I can't think of any other place that I'd rather be than here. We've made so many amazing friends. Thanks everyone.

No comments: