Ryan turned 4 on the 27th of October. Because we were in Utah the week before both sets of Grandparents threw him a party. Then we had a few of his friends over on his birthday. He had so much fun. I can't believe he's already four. The time truly does fly by. The best parts of his birthday were: Grandma and Grandpa Bright showing up in Kirksville as a surprise and when his Dad showed up to his party dressed as a pirate. Ryan had been asking for weeks if Trevor and I would dress up like pirates for his birthday. I wasn't sure if this was going to be a possiblity but when we went to Utah I found out that my sister had a pirate costume and her husband had a pirate costume from the year prior that we could borrow. Thanks Angie and Erich. You helped make a little boys dreams come true. I'll never forget the look on Ryan's face when his Dad walked out and said ARR. It was a great birthday. Happy Birthday Ryan. We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment