Hey Everyone,
I've been thinking the past few days on how I could better share my pregnancy experience with my family and friends and decided it might be fun to post pictures of my progress. I may not think this is so fun when my rational thinking skills return but that will probably be long after the pregnancy is over. I hope that I'm not the only pregnant woman who comes up with totally insane and crazy ideas such as these while being pregnant. Anyway, if you think this would be a good idea, post pics of progress, then please post your comments and we'll go from there. Thanks!!!
4 comments:
Of course we want to see pictures! :)
I would love to see pics of your progress! Great idea. And I don't think you are insane! It will be so fun!
I think it'd be a great idea!! You're not crazy--just excited as you should be! :)
I think it's a great idea since we can't be there to see the progress. We look forward to having another grandchild.
Post a Comment