Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let the Fun Begin






Ryan is currently fascinated by anything that has to do with volcanos. We found this great book at the library that gave us instructions on how to build a volcano out of flour. It was so much fun watching him make his volcano and then making it explode. He played with this for over an hour; until the flour was everywhere but on the table. He was completely covered from head to toe. His hair was totally white with flour. We joked about him being a grandpa with gray hair.
We have since made a volcano out of play dough and baking powder. It is so fun to see his curiosity come to life.

2 comments:

Josh and Dallas said...

This is so much fun! What an adventure!

West Layton Bright Blog Spot said...

I loved your latest additions to this blog. I want copies of all of the pictures. Ryan is a carbon copy of Trevor with his hands on his hips at soccer.

Good Luck with the Labor & Delivery on Friday. We will be with you in spirit. I love you guys.
Hugs and kisses,
Love, Mom/Grandma