


I can't believe that in just a few short months we will be moving to Joplin, Missouri.
My family and I went down over spring break to see what it was like and to find a place to live. With the help of some great ward members from Kirksville and Joplin, we were able to find this beautiful home with a fenced backyard in a incredible neighborhood. We also visited Chuckie Cheese with our kids for the first time. Wow, was that an eye opener. I remember going there as a kid and thinking it was the best thing ever but now that I'm on the parenting end I think I could live without it. However, I'm glad the kids had a great time. I look forward to being done with the first two years of medical school and moving on to rotations. I am however not looking forward to leaving so many wonderful friends who have become family.
My family and I went down over spring break to see what it was like and to find a place to live. With the help of some great ward members from Kirksville and Joplin, we were able to find this beautiful home with a fenced backyard in a incredible neighborhood. We also visited Chuckie Cheese with our kids for the first time. Wow, was that an eye opener. I remember going there as a kid and thinking it was the best thing ever but now that I'm on the parenting end I think I could live without it. However, I'm glad the kids had a great time. I look forward to being done with the first two years of medical school and moving on to rotations. I am however not looking forward to leaving so many wonderful friends who have become family.
2 comments:
Beautiful house! I'm excited for your adventure coming up!
What a beautiful house. I am so excited for you guys. Now I am more excited to hopefully, maybe be able to see you guys again!!!
Post a Comment