Friday, January 11, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Hey Everyone,
I'm sure you are wondering what happened to the updates and pictures of the progress in my pregnancy. Well as luck would have it, every since I posted that entry we've had major problems with our digital camera. So many problems that I almost threw it away while on Christmas break. Then I came to the realization that we're still in Med school and it really isn't in the budget to get a new one. I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to read the owner's manual from top to bottom. One good thing came from all of this. I learned that it records small segments and got some great feed of Trevor singing Karaoke. I hope to post it soon. As for pregnancy pictures we haven't been able to get any. Trevor has tried several times to get a side shot and it never works so we'll keep trying. We have an ultra sound setup for next Thursday and hope to find out what the gender of the baby is. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Josh and Dallas said...

So Cute! Thanks for the update! It is so great to see all these fun pictures! You and your family look so happy!