Monday, January 21, 2008

It's a......

Hey Everyone,
We're having a Boy! We can't wait. We're so excited about having another one. Two more and we'll have our own basketball team. We're still trying to decide on a name but that will come. He looks great so far. I can't believe how long his little fingers looked on the ultrasound. It was amazing to see so many of his little features. What a miracle.

2 comments:

Josh and Dallas said...

Congratulations! I LOVE boys! That is so exciting! Glad all looks well too! Can't wait to see pictures! How are you feeling?

Aubrey said...

That is so exciting! Boys are so much fun and wild, and since you are so patient I guess you get them all. If you want mine I can send him over too! When Trey was born his feet were so long. I think it is amazing how each baby has such distinct features.