Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Two of our Trip to Utah

The night we flew into Utah I had my Dad and my brother help me ask Trevor on a date.  It was something that I had been planning for a few weeks with the help of his family.  So on Friday night while he was in trying to take care of the kids my brother and I wrote, "Will you go on a date with...." on the driver's side window and "Me" on the front window in front of the passengers seat.   It was so fun when he came out and found the message.  He was totally surprised, which doesn't happen very often.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the car.  On saturday night he and I went to The Roof Resturaunt in SLC and had a lovely time while the kids got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa.  They went to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie and the boys even got to sleep over and Grandma and Grandpa's house.  It was wonderfu.  Thanks Mom and Dad for making this special day happen.


This was the view we had from our table.  Breathtaking.
I love you Honey!!!!

No comments: