Sunday, September 19, 2010

School with Mommy

Caden, Matthew and I had our first day of school at home on the 18th of August.  This is the kids making a school bus for a snack.  They had so much fun making and eating their bus.  We loved having our new friend Ava with us to enjoy all the fun/first day of school activities.  The boys and I are loving the time we get to spend together learning letters, numbers and gospel principles.    I am so glad that I have the opportunity to be home with them and to share some of the things I love.  The best thing about it is we get to spend time together.   I'm grateful for a husband who is so supportive of my role and a mother. Without him and all the hard work he does away from home this wouldn't be possible.   

No comments: