On the 15th of May, Trevor graduated from Medical School. It was an amazing experience. It has been something we've been working for since we met. I am so grateful for his hard work, determination and willingness to achieve this goal. To be there and hear them pronounce him a doctor of osteopathic medicine was touching. It brought tears to my eyes and a feeling of pride for what that meant he had accomplished. I was so grateful for the journey that our families made to be there and for all of those who supported us from around the country.
Going to medical school was an unforgettable journey that I wouldn't trade. It has helped us to grow and become better people. It has brought us closer together as a family and has helped us to realize that anything is possible with the Lord.
1 comment:
I know that feeling! =) CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment