Today we celebrated Trevor's birthday. It was a great day. The boys and I started the day off with some decorations and gifts. Then we had the day to play and hang out together (church was cancelled due to the weather). After dinner, our dear friends Tabitha, Quinn and Family came over to celebrate with cake and ice cream. We sure love to have them over. We shared laughs and good company.
I am so grateful for my husband and what he does for our family.
He has worked so hard to become and lead us to where we are.
He is a great role model to his boys. He loves me and treats me with the utmost respect and love.
I am so grateful for my husband and what he does for our family.
He has worked so hard to become and lead us to where we are.
He is a great role model to his boys. He loves me and treats me with the utmost respect and love.
Happy Birthday Honey.
I love You!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment