Sunday, February 7, 2010

The big 3-0











Yes, it's true. I turned thirty. I couldn't have asked for a better day. They boys spoiled me with homemade cards, gifts and even breakfeast in bed. We also were able to go to Chucke Cheese to celebrate Caden successfully completing his potty chart. I couldn't have dreamed for a better day if I tried. I sure love my life.

4 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! I didn't know that we were the same age - I turn 30 in September - yikes!! I LOVE your haircut!! Hope you guys are doing well. =)

Josh and Dallas said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a great day! You look wonderful. I love the new 'do. And look at those adorable boys! They grow up so fast! Great pics! It was fun to see how life has been for you!
~dallas

Aubrey said...

Happy Bithday! I am glad it was fun. Thanks for sharing!!!

Dani said...

Cute hair! Happy (belated) birthday!