Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fun moments in the Morning

I just had to quickly post this because I can't stop laughing about it. This was an unusual morning for us because we didn't follow our routine. We have a routine we do and it is the same everyday but this morning we decided to forget the routine and just enjoy. We laid on my bed laughing, talking, reading books, having pillow fights and just spending time together. When everyone finally parted ways I decided I better get back to the routine and start with making my bed. Ryan was kindly entertaining me with his newest creation; a rocket ship that his Dad would be the pilot in and he would be the co-pilot. I went out of my room to grab something and noticed the following on the floor in the hall.


I went back into my bedroom and asked Ryan if he knew where the lid to the marker outside my door was. He answered with a no and I realized that there was no way it could have been him because he hadn't been out of the bedroom since this whole thing began. I then called to Caden and asked if he knew where the lid to the marker was. He wandered into my room with a huge smile on his face as he held up his finished project. I just bust out laughing.
Thank goodness its washable. I just love being a Mom. What a great way to start the day.

















No comments: