A Face only a Mother could Love. =)



The boys have discovered spaghettio’s with meatballs and love them. Even Matthew gets excited when he sees we’re having spaghettio’s. I remember eating them on occasion as a kid and thinking they were pretty good but I sure don’t enjoy them as much as the kids do. I do enjoy seeing what they look like when they’re done. You never know how much they really eat. Maybe that’s why they like them so much.
3 comments:
Hi Amanda! Hope you guys are doing well. Can you email me your email address so I can send you a blog invite? THANKS! aadegooyer@Hotmail.com
Cute pictures! I hate feeding Ryker Spaghetti-o's (even if it makes for cute pics,) but HE absolutely loves them. Your boys are getting so stinkin' big. I can't believe Ryan is starting school. Mathew's curls are darling. Thanks for the package. Ryker loved the book and pirate hats.
The kids are so cute, I love Matthew's hair, it is getting so curly. I miss you guys, I got your little package today and it was so cute. I loved the story Ryan wrote. Love ya!!
Post a Comment