Hey everyone,
I know it has been awhile since my last post but I thought I'd give you a quick update.
Trevor has been on surgery this month which has been very time consuming. I was put in the Relief Society presidency a few months ago. Matthew is crawling and getting better/faster at it everyday. Caden is beginning to test the limits and see what a big boy he is and Ryan is getting ready to start school. He has also started piano lessons and is reading. Our computer crashed a few weeks ago so we had to get that fixed. Anyway, life has been crazy but great. I'm not telling you these things to complain but to let you know why I haven't done my monthly post. I promise to get some great new pictures and post up soon.
We hope you are all doing well. We miss you. Love you and think about you often.
Have a wonderful day!!!!
1 comment:
Yeah! Thanks for updating. I hope that you are surviving. Just think, one more year of rotations. I am glad the boys are getting bigger:)
Post a Comment