Monday, February 2, 2009

Birthday Bliss















On February 1, 2009 I celebrated my 29th birthday and it was amazing. I was able to spend the day with my boys and go to church. We had our friends Tabitha and Quinn and their family over for cake and ice cream. As I look back on the life that I've lived so far, the valleys that I've traveled through and the mountains I've climbed, my heart is filled with gratitude. I am grateful for the lessons I've learned and the love that I've shared. I have been blessed with an amazing family. A husband who treats me like a queen and kids that love me without fail. A mother and father who gave us the best they had to offer. They always supported us in whatever activity or endeavor we set out to do. They cherished the fact that each one of us was different and had different strengths and talents. I am grateful for my siblings who have been such a support and strength to me. They are always teaching me and helping me to be become a better person. We have enjoyed some great family moments as we traveled through this journey called life. I also have the blessing of being part of an even bigger extended family as I was married to the man of my dreams and became a part of his family. They have taught me that with communication anything is possible and that life is worth living to achieve the best there is to achieve. They have welcomed me into their family as one of their own. And last but not least I get to experience the greatest joy I've ever felt and that is being a wife and a mother. Everyday seems to bring new life, new love and to show me that I'm not in this journey alone. And the list could go on and on. I wish that time allowed for me to include the so many others who have touched my life and made it the best possible: friends, teachers, co-workers, visiting teachers and the list goes on. Isn't life grand!!!!




























































































































2 comments:

Josh and Dallas said...

Oh! I loved looking at all your great photos! Happy Birthday again! Thanks for your blog! I love it!

Trevor and Tara Wilde said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! We miss you guys tons! We're glad to see your cute growing family is doing so well!