Hey Everyone,
I'm sorry to break the news but our digital camera died earlier this week so we've had to resort back to the disposal kind. I will post pictures of Ryan's birthday, Halloween and Caden's Birthday as soon as I get the film developed. Wow, I wonder what the pictures will look like.
I am also trying to figure out how to download video from our camcorder so you can see some of the fun things the kids have been up to.
Today we carved pumpkins. It was so fun and funny. When I asked Ryan and Caden to take out the stuff inside the pumpkin Ryan quickly reached in and then started to turn green and I got it all on tape. Caden quickly followed suit. I guess we don't have any future medical workers in the family just yet. You'll laugh when you see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment