Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October



We made it to October! We love this month and the many months to follow. Its been great. On the 1st of October, Ryan helped me wash the windows, put the clean dishes away, pick up the toys and anything else I asked him to do so we could put up the Halloween decorations. Now whenever we enter the house he says, "Mom, look its Halloween!" I love how excited he gets about everything. I knew I had kids for a reason: so I wouldn't feel so silly about how excited I get about things such as Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays, etc.

He chose to be a pirate for Halloween and Caden is going to be Tigger. They are both so cute. Now if I can only convince Trevor to dress up.

1 comment:

The Wilkins' said...

Oh my goodness they are the cutest! Can't wait to see them on Halloween!