Hello Everyone,
I thought this might be a great way to keep connected. We've started our second year of med school and are having a wonderful time. Time-Boy it seems to go faster and faster everyday. I will post some family pics and info when I have a little more time.
This is just to get started.
Love you all.
Mandy
3 comments:
I was seriously just thinking about you tonight remembering I never helped you get a blog started! Let me know if you need any help! Can't wait to see all your cute family pics!
You've entered the blogging world! Welcome! Drop me a line sometime and let me know where you guys are going for rotations! I hope out here, but I am a little biased!
I am so glad to see some pictures of your family. We sure miss you guys and hope you are having fun in your second year. I cannot believe how time flies!
Post a Comment